Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Been Fun!!

This post has been a long time comin...I feel a chapter has closed in my life & it's time to put this blog to bed.  

It's coming up on a year since we brought Emily home.  Life has settled in BEAUTIFULLY and I'm looking forward to all the wonderful memories ahead.  I've lost interest in updating my blog--much more fun to read everyone else's, and I'm feeling a real need to get busy on documenting our journey in a lifebook for Emily.  Plus the realization that I've barely touched Jack's scrapbook for a couple years...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I guess that is ok, but only if you send me a few pictures and an e-mail once in a while!! I have been thinking about you guys a lot lately, and would love to see and hear what Emily is up to these days! But I know how it is...ya can't do it all! I have severly neglected the scrapbooking!! But I hope to publish our blog someday so I try to keep up with that...
Hope to "chat" soon!
Love,
Stacy