How do I describe Jack...one minute he's so dramatic & funny, you'd swear he's destined for stand up comedy or Broadway, the next minute he's the most tender, sweet-hearted boy I know. Uh-oh...I sense a big gush fest comin' on...beware!!!
Here's "Cowboy Jack" with a blue cotton candy...beard? This was taken after a looong day seeing his first rodeo at the Stock Show...
1) he fancies himself quite the martial artist--here he's getting some pointers from "Grandpa w/Stubby" and showing off how strong he is, and
2) ever since I got him these cowboy boots for the rodeo he wears those things every chance he gets, with pajamas, with shorts, with his halloween costumes...with or without socks!
Here's Jack on his first day of Kindergarten--don't you just LOVE how his choice in purple shorts makes his choice of a red shirt "pop"!!?? That's my boy, the future fashion trend setter...
And last but not least...Jack loves being "Daddy's Helper"...I'm not sure if Craig would agree that Jack's being much help...
No comments:
Post a Comment