Monday, September 17, 2007

We're Movin' Forward!!!!

YAY...it was a long time coming, but I finally have good news to report!! Since last writing, we've moved not one, but TWO steps forward. Granted, this next phase will be the longest & the toughest to handle, but like another Mom pointed out "To get out, you have to go in". What a wise woman she is!!! :)

One wonderful thing that's come out of all of this is meeting some really great families that are on the same journey (timeline & all) with us. There are 4 other families that are within a month of our timeline so it's pretty exciting to share the good news with them.

I'm gonna try to take some pictures and jazz up my blog here a bit. I never realized how hard it would be to give info without being able to give every last juicy detail, but I understand the need to not share identifying info and pictures until we have her home. I guess it's another lesson God is trying to teach me--I bet he's just GIGGLING at me right now...

Unfortunately, my Dad is not understanding the process. He'll be coming with us when we go to bring our daughter home and he's VERY excited about it. The problem is, every time I call to tell him we've moved another step forward, he thinks I'm calling to tell him to pack his bags!! I've decided each time I call with our next step, I'll start the conversation with "It's not time to pack your bags YET..."

Well, that's all for now...

No comments: