Thursday, May 3, 2007

We're Getting Ready...

Although THIS waiting period is harder than the 5 month waiting period--we've had a taste of the excitement--I'm really enjoying it. I went out & bought a bunch of donation items from the list our agency provided & am getting ready to pack that suitcase. That way, when the call comes, we'll just pack our clothes & be ready to go!! I also bought a blanket just for "Baby Sister" that we'll leave with her until we can go back & bring her home.

I also bought a new journal & started writing in it. I thought "Baby Sister" deserved her own journal book even though hubby thinks I'm crazy. When he suggested we just rip out the pages I had written to our 1st referral girl & keep the same journal, I said "No way...Baby Sister deserves her own book. He just rolled his eyes but wisely didn't say anything more!! :)

1 comment:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

How are you doing friend? Are you back from your trip?
Smiles,
jen in MI